I help companies and NGOs to face the challenge in becoming a purpose-driven, efficient, and profitable organization.
While navigating through social entrepreneurship as catalyst for innovation for social good, I will assist putting your own ideas into practice. We co-create and implement transformational change inspired by the Design Thinking and Agile frameworks, to drive Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and create ethical products and services that add real value to people’s life and your brand.
I have followed my passion for living through different cultures and discovering the latest technology, that has led me through several Digital and Design-focused positions.
- Human-Centered Design framework for creative and collaborative problem solving
- Strategy, product and service innovation
- Digital Business Transformation
- Direct Channels, IoT
- Cross-regional team management
- Talent mentorship
- D&I Diversity and Inclusion council implementation, LGBT+ focus and role modeling
- Crowdfunding for CSR Corporate Social Responsibility and Volunteer initiatives
Speaker / mentorship
- Mentor at the “Agorize Business Case Competition Edition 3”, to bring disruptive vision to core business models – Nov 2018 Hong Kong
- Mentor students as pre-camp nurturing at Cyberport University Parternship Program (CUPP), a FinTech-focused entrepreneurship programme for Hong Kong university students – Aug 2018
- Panelist “InsurTech & Internet of Things” by Dutch Chamber of Commerce with Ageas, AXA and the HK insurance regulator – 2016 Hong Kong
- Mentor at “FinTech solutions for Millennials Hackathon” by HSBC, Deloitte Digital and Finnovasia – Sep 2016 Hong Kong